[CES 2013] If you are in the market for a gadget that offers versatile and on-the-go networking, then the D-Link DIR-508L SharePort Go II should fit bill easily. To put it in a nutshell, the SharePort Go makes it a snap to ensure that all of your devices remain connected to the Internet regardless of where you are. All you need to do is hook up your compatible devices to its wireless network, and the SharePort Go II will ensure that everything else runs smoothly.Since we are in the thick of CES 2013, those of us covering the showfloor and head back to our hotel rooms after a gruelling day, how about this – connecting your broadband modem or wired hotel connection to the SharePort Go, and share this connection with the rest of your mates wirelessly? You can even hook it up to a Hotspot to deliver instant access for all your devices.
The D-Link SharePort Go II is not a one trick pony either, as it comes with a built-in high-capacity 4,000 mAh rechargeable battery which will also be able to help juice up your power hungry gadgets, which turns it into an impromptu mobile battery, now how about that? Apart from that, you can also hook up a USB flash drive to it in order to create your own personal Cloud storage space which you are then able to access anytime you like, thanks to the mydlink SharePort app.
Next Story: D-Link Cloud Camera Range Unveiled
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires
- 2014-01-06: D-Link DCS-825L WiFi Baby Camera
- 2014-01-06: D-Link DIR-510L WiFi AC750 Travel Router / Charger
- 2014-01-06: D-Link Network Video Recorder DNR-312L
- 2013-01-07: D-Link AC 1300 (DGL-5500) Gaming Router
- 2013-01-07: D-Link Cloud Camera Range Unveiled