So we know that the dueling feature will be introduced to Diablo 3 in Patch 1.0.7, and the good news is that Blizzard has announced that Patch 1.0.7 is now live on the PTR (Public Test Realm), so players interested in checking it out should head on over to Blizzard’s website to find out how to participate in it. In the meantime considering that Patch 1.0.7 is a pretty big one, the developer has released the Patch 1.0.7 patch notes, giving players a more or less complete rundown of what sort of changes, improvements, balancing and etc. that they might be able to expect once the patch goes live.
Once again the dueling feature is probably the highlight of it, but for players who are still farming for gear, there are some changes Blizzard made to the Monster Power feature, such as increasing its experience gains for players in Inferno mode. Blizzard has noted that this isn’t the final version of the 1.0.7 notes and it will be subject to change, which is why it’s currently being trialed on the PTR. No word on when the patch will go live, but assuming if it runs without a hitch, hopefully players won’t have to wait too long before updating!
Next Story: Sony A77 Successor Rumored For Late 2013 Release
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-18: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Launch Trailer Released