[CES 2013] G-Form has decided to use CES 2013 as the debut platform for its G90 case. Just what makes the G90 case so special? It seems that G-Form has finally perfected what they claim to be the “world’s first case to truly turn any smartphone or iPod touch into a sports action camera.” That is a pretty lofty claim, but then again, such a niche market segment does not have too many candidates, making the G90 case quite a standout on its own.
Basically, the G90 case will integrate unique, multiple proprietary and patent pending technologies so that smartphones and iPods can be flat mounted in an extremely low profile, being aerodynamic in nature and sleek as sports action cameras. We are talking about your flat mounted devices shooting images at a 90° angle, and such technology also increases the field of view simultaneously to capture all the action in a 140º wide angle format.
It comes with G-Form’s RPT impact technology to make sure that the best possible impact protection available is always on hand. Expect the G90 case to arrive this June for a yet undisclosed price.RELATED
- Pebble Update Brings New Features, Better iOS Device Connectivity
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- Sony Adds NFC To Yuletide Cheer
- Eye-Fi Windows Desktop Receiver Does Away With Need For SD Card Reader
- Foxconn Reportedly Looking To Invest In Wearable Tech
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, g-form,