[CES 2013] G-Form has decided to use CES 2013 as the debut platform for its G90 case. Just what makes the G90 case so special? It seems that G-Form has finally perfected what they claim to be the “world’s first case to truly turn any smartphone or iPod touch into a sports action camera.” That is a pretty lofty claim, but then again, such a niche market segment does not have too many candidates, making the G90 case quite a standout on its own.
Basically, the G90 case will integrate unique, multiple proprietary and patent pending technologies so that smartphones and iPods can be flat mounted in an extremely low profile, being aerodynamic in nature and sleek as sports action cameras. We are talking about your flat mounted devices shooting images at a 90° angle, and such technology also increases the field of view simultaneously to capture all the action in a 140º wide angle format.
It comes with G-Form’s RPT impact technology to make sure that the best possible impact protection available is always on hand. Expect the G90 case to arrive this June for a yet undisclosed price.
Next Story: Bullet Train Digital Thermometer
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors