There is a spanking new Android statue on Google’s campus, but this one is a bit of a loner. The reason I said that is because it is not placed alongside the rest of its dessert themed brethren, but rather, looms above those who walk under it, albeit it does look somewhat friendly with an outstretched arm. You can add a new Chrome Android statue to the growing family of other Android statues such as Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Jelly Bean.
What do you think is the significance of the latest Chrome covered Bugdroid statue? While it does not sound too plausible at this point in time, perhaps Google is exploring the possibility of merging both Chrome and Android platforms together, but we will just keep our fingers crossed and play the patience game at this point in time, and await for some official information from the folks over at Google themselves in due time.
Next Story: Facebook Phone Not Coming Anytime Soon
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-03-26: Google Chrome Could Arrive On Windows Phone
- 2014-02-27: Chrome Gets Hands-free Google Voice Search
- 2014-01-28: Chrome + LEGO: Unleash Your Imagination!
- 2014-01-22: Chrome Exploit Can Allow Hackers To Listen In Even After A Tab Is Closed