Google+ users on Android will be happy to hear that the social networking service for Android devices has just been updated to version 3.5. The update adds a slew of nifty features including the capability to add links to posts, as well as to restore or remove posts that are flagged as potential spam. Moreover, Google+ for Android version 3.5 also adds a new tray for notifications as well as additional Community moderation features.
Google also updated its Google Play Music app to version 4.5.9. The new version adds a bunch of features such as the capability to shuffle an album, artist, or playlist and continuous playing of mixes, even beyond 25 songs. Users will also love the new default album art and a newly-added “Previous” button on the widget. Pinning progress can now be viewed on album and playlist pages and there’s a fix as well to a reported freezing issue on the Galaxy S3. Google is quick to update its native apps. So, we wouldn’t be surprised if more users will be added to its list.
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-10: Google Dogfooding Android 4.4.3 KitKat [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Future Android Builds Could Remind You Where You Parked Your Car
- 2014-04-06: Google's Project Hera Will Merge Android, Chrome, And The Web [Rumor]