Google+ users on Android will be happy to hear that the social networking service for Android devices has just been updated to version 3.5. The update adds a slew of nifty features including the capability to add links to posts, as well as to restore or remove posts that are flagged as potential spam. Moreover, Google+ for Android version 3.5 also adds a new tray for notifications as well as additional Community moderation features.
Google also updated its Google Play Music app to version 4.5.9. The new version adds a bunch of features such as the capability to shuffle an album, artist, or playlist and continuous playing of mixes, even beyond 25 songs. Users will also love the new default album art and a newly-added “Previous” button on the widget. Pinning progress can now be viewed on album and playlist pages and there’s a fix as well to a reported freezing issue on the Galaxy S3. Google is quick to update its native apps. So, we wouldn’t be surprised if more users will be added to its list.RELATED
- Keep An Eye On 2014 World Cup With Official FIFA Apps
- Qualcomm, Nvidia And Broadcom To Produce 64-Bit Quadcore Processors Next Year [Report]
- Redbox Instant On iPhone Now Supports AirPlay Streaming
- Titanium Backup Now Supports Android 4.4 ART Runtime
- Google Confirms RAW And Native Burst Mode Support For Android
- Follow: Android, Google,