[CES 2013] Up until now, if you wanted to create any kind of music on your iOS device seeing how powerful and portable they can be compared to actually recording in a music studio, you needed to stick with last-generation technology as all music-creating iOS accessories were only compatible with the previous 30-pin connector. Now, musicians can finally update their iOS devices to those with the Lightning connector as Griffin is introducing an entire suite of accessories that will allow you to create music with the latest and greatest iOS devices.
Griffin’s popular all-in-one audio interface, StudioConnect, has received the Lightning-compatible treatment as you’ll be able to once again connect your guitars, stereo audio and MIDI devices to your 4th generation iPad and iPad mini. Users of the device will also be able to use devices with either RCA connectors and headphones along with separate volume controls.
On-the-go music creators will be able to pick up the StudioConnect with Lightning will be available in Spring 2013 at $149.99. Again, that price for admission is well worth it considering how much music you can create from your iPad fourth generation and iPad Mini from the comfort of your couch.RELATED
- Apple Might Unveil New Smart Cover With iPad 5
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Pandora For iOS Updated With Improved Buffering, Auto-Pause Feature
- Spotify For iOS Update Brings Discover, Improved Now Playing Screen
- Spotify Planning To Offer Original Content
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, griffin, iOS, lightning connector,