[CES 2013] We’re not entirely sure why recent bluetooth conference call speakerphones seem are often shaped like UFOs, but who are we to comment on design choices of accessory manufacturers as we’re sure they have a good reason to create such futuristic speakerphones. ION is another manufacturer who thought their new bluetooth conference call speakerphone would benefit from a UFO design.
ION’s Talking Point is a conference call station for mobile phones whose microphone captures voices from any angle, which we’re sure is exactly why they decided for a UFO design. The Talking Point’s speaker is top-facing, which makes it easy for users to listen to the call as well as communicate clearly.
The Talking Point has a minimalist design that is highlighted by touch-sensitive controls where you can simply place your finger on top of the control, and the Talking Point will perform the action without needing you to push down your finger. You’ll be able to higher or lower the volume, mute the call, change Bluetooth devices and answer / end the call.
ION’s Talking Point will be available this June for $149.99 and will come in two colors: white and black.RELATED
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Moto Maker Will Be Launched In Latin America Next Year
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, conference, ion,