[CES 2013] Having a child means you’re going to have to teach them some valuable lessons like look both ways before crossing the street, say “Please” and “Thank you,” and covering your mouth when sneezing. You’re also going to experience your child growing up before your eyes as they take their first steps, say their first words and eventually free themselves from the tyranny of diapers by becoming potty trained. So why not allow them to be entertained while they do their business with the iPotty.
CTA Digital is showcasing its iPotty at CES this week and, as you would imagine, it’s a potty trainer that has an iPad built to the front of it. The iPotty will be available next month for $40 and will feature an adjustable, rotating iPad stand, a removable screen cover and splashguard for those moments when your child can’t seem to get everything inside of the potty.
So there you have it, not only will you be helping your child get through the experience of potty training, but you’ll also be teaching them how important it is to have a mobile device with you at all times while doing your business, just like Mommy and Daddy!
Next Story: Vizio Demonstrates First Tegra 4 Android Tablet
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo