[CES 2013] Here we are with a couple more Lenovo devices that have set CES 2013 alight this year, and they are the Lenovo Ideapad Z400 Touch and Z500 Touch, and both of them will come in a 1″ thin design with standard voltage CPUs, matching covers, a frameless bezel that makes life easier on your eyes whenever you work for long hours on either device, with an overall weight that is under 5lbs. If you need processing power, fret not, you can call upon a third generation Intel Core i7 processor, and if your budget permits, throw in an NVIDIA GeForce GT645M 2GB graphics card to keep the 1TB hard drive and 8GB RAM company.
High-speed uSB 3.0 connectivity is also thrown into the mix, and depending on the model that you have selected earlier, you cah choose from the multi-touch 14″ or 15.6″ LED backlit HD widescreen displays at 1366 x 768 resolution. Dolby home Theater v4, an integrated DVD/Blu-ray drive, and a dual digital array microphone rounds off the list of features.
Next Story: Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2014-03-31: Motorola By Lenovo Brand Might Be Under Consideration
- 2014-03-30: Lenovo Recalls ThinkPad Batteries Over Fire Hazard
- 2014-03-21: Lenovo Spends $100 Million Acquiring New Patents And Licenses
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-01-09: Lenovo Unveils 4 Dual SIM IdeaPhone Devices
- 2013-01-08: Lenovo Ideaphone K5
- 2013-01-07: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11S Ultrabook Takes The Multimode Route
- 2013-01-06: Lenovo IdeaPad U310/U401 Touch