It was at Christmas when LG announced their HECTO 100” Laser TV projector, and fast forward to the week before CES 2013 kicks off, and LG has already launched the HECTO 100” Laser TV projector that will come with both Smart TV and Digital TV capabilities. This is no doubt an impressive home cinema system by any standards, where it comprises of an immersive screen and an external Ultra Short Throw (UST) projection unit that can show off images at extremely short distances. In fact, the whole reason behind the existence of this special system that offers Full HD 1080p resolution as well as incredible contrast can be attributed to LG’s advanced laser-based illumination system.
Basically, the HECTO Laser TV projector system provides you the luxury of placing the lens a mere 22 inches (approximately 56 centimeters) from the screen in orde rto work, where it delivers Full HD resolution at 1080p and a 10,000,000 :1 dynamic contrast ratio, making sure that whatever your eyes see will be vivid and crisp images, popping out in the dark in addition to being a treat to watch in lighter environments. We cannot wait to wrap our fingers around one of these puppies for sure when CES 2013 kicks off! [Press Release]
Next Story: Asus Teams Up With Leap Motion
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'