Before CES 2013 kicked off, there were some whispers going around that the LG Optimus G2 would be introduced at the event, but CES came and went this year without nary a peep from this elusive flagship smartphone from South Korean conglomerate LG. Well, here is another rumor to tease you with this time around, the LG Optimus G Pro. Be warned, however, that whatever hardware specifications that you read about here should be taken with a grain of salt, or more if you like.
For starters, the LG Optimus G Pro is said to come with a 5” display with Full HD resolution that will certainly be in line with it being a flagship device, accompanied by a quad-core 1.7GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, aided by 32GB of internal memory, 2GB RAM, a 13-megapixel camera at the rear, and a 3,000mAh battery, hence the larger case which measures 10.1mm thick. What do you think of the rumored hardware specifications, will it be able to duke it out with the best of them?
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-02-05: LG Optimus G Pro To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat In Q2
- 2013-07-16: LG Optimus G Pro Gets Worldwide Rollout
- 2013-07-10: LG Optimus G Pro Gets Value Pack
- 2013-06-18: LG Optimus G Pro Sells One Million Units In South Korea
- 2013-05-10: LG Optimus G Pro Now Available On AT&T