Just as we were about to wrap-up the entire day, LG took the crunch time and unveiled the U560 ultrabook. Although the details are short, the translated press release reveals that the U560 ultrabook sports a 15.6-inch display with a yet to be detailed resolution that LG says can deliver crisp and natural colors. It will be powered by Intel’s third-generation Core i5 3337U processors and a high performance graphics that appears to be from NVIDIA, as noted by its support page. It will also offer a dual-storage solution of SSDs and HDDs, three USB ports, and HDMI connectivity. The U560 ultrabook is clearly launching in South Korea for now, but we’re hoping that it will also come out knocking at European and U.S. doors pretty soon. Pricing has yet to be announced as well.
Next Story: Orangutans Now Use iPads
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]