[CES 2013] Moshi has just announced their latest set of earbuds that will hopefully live up to its namesake – the Moshi Mythro, which would make it the seventh addition to its Moshi Audio range of premium earphones. Each Moshi Mythro pair will come in a stylish, canal-fit earphone that boasts of an integrated microphone which was specially designed for seamless use with the iPhone, iPod touch and other compatible mobile devices. With the name being inspired by ‘Mithril’, a rare kind of metal that was mentioned in JRR Tolkien’s novels, Mythro was developed to target the aesthetically-discerning music lover who want a high-quality headset, delivering superior audio and great bass along the way to maintain Moshi’s standards, and doing so without burning a dragon-sized hole in your pocket.
The Moshi Mythro boasts of a durable metal casing which remained ultra light in weight, thanks to the clever use of anodized aluminum, making it capable of delivering a crisper sound compared to earphones with generic plastic housing. Not only that, Moshi claims that the Mythro produces a meaningful level of bass without having to sound ‘muddy’, a common issue that plagues other entry-level earbuds. Each $29 Mythro will come with three sizes of hybrid injection silicone earbuds for superior noise isolation and comfort, where you can choose from gunmetal gray, jet silver, tyrian purple, satin gold, rose pink, and burgundy red colors as it hits the market this February.
Next Story: Olympus STYLUS SZ-15 Camera Unveiled
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-07: Monster iSport Intensity, iSport Strive and Victory launched
- 2013-01-07: Moshi Mythro Earbuds
- 2013-01-05: Moshi Audio Burn-In Tool seasons your headphones
- 2012-04-12: Apple 'unibody' earbuds plan relies on ultrasonic bonding
- 2012-01-03: NuForce NE-600X and NE-770X earbuds are easy on your wallet
- 2011-08-08: Gummi Bear earphones smell good