Pentax also unveiled its 14th generation WG-10 camera that offers a professional set of features under a portable and compact design. Pentax wants to go beyond the traditional point and shoot cameras. With the WG-10, Pentax built an ideal option for on-the-go shooters who are in need of a capable yet sturdy image and video capturing device. The WG-10 is waterproof and can survive depths of up to 33 feet. Although it is not as ruggedized as the WG-3 GPS And WG-3 cameras, the WG-10 is still a good camera for the outdoors.
The WG-10 is also ideal for cold environments. Under the hood is a 14-megapixel backlit CMOS image sensor and a state-of-the-art imaging processing engine that delivers rich and detailed imagery. It sports a 5X optical zoom lens with coverage from 5mm to 25mm and LED Macro lights that offers a digital microscope mode for improved focus and shadow-free images. Pentax says that the red-colored WG-10 will be available in mid-April for $179.95.RELATED
- Underwater camera that can tweet photos of swimmers used in London Olympics
- YouTube Allows Publishers to Solicit Donations for Kickstarter and Indiegogo Projects
- LED 720p Mini Video Watch by Thanko
- HTC EVO 4G LTE: First Impressions
- DIA Parrot Digital Photo Frame is sleek, but expensive
- Follow: camera, pentax,