Pentax also unveiled its 14th generation WG-10 camera that offers a professional set of features under a portable and compact design. Pentax wants to go beyond the traditional point and shoot cameras. With the WG-10, Pentax built an ideal option for on-the-go shooters who are in need of a capable yet sturdy image and video capturing device. The WG-10 is waterproof and can survive depths of up to 33 feet. Although it is not as ruggedized as the WG-3 GPS And WG-3 cameras, the WG-10 is still a good camera for the outdoors.
The WG-10 is also ideal for cold environments. Under the hood is a 14-megapixel backlit CMOS image sensor and a state-of-the-art imaging processing engine that delivers rich and detailed imagery. It sports a 5X optical zoom lens with coverage from 5mm to 25mm and LED Macro lights that offers a digital microscope mode for improved focus and shadow-free images. Pentax says that the red-colored WG-10 will be available in mid-April for $179.95.
- 2014-04-14 Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31 Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24 Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18 Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26 Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility
- 2011-09-12 Pentax Optio RZ18 with 18X Zoom
- 2011-06-23 Additional Pentax Q lenses announced
- 2010-04-29 Pentax Announces Its Optio M90 Compact Camera For Europe
- 2010-09-09 Pentax Announces Its New K-r DSLR Camera
- 2010-09-09 Pentax NB1000 Is A Lego-like Compact Camera