If the default Xbox 360 controller isn’t enough for your gaming needs, you might be interested to learn that Razer has announced the Sabertooth gaming controller for the Xbox 360, which according to the company is the successor to the Razer Onza, and just like Razer’s series of gaming mice, it looks like the Sabertooth controller will come with six additional buttons on top of the default buttons that one might expect. This includes two additional buttons at the shoulders, two removable rocking switches at the bottom of the controller, giving you more options to choose from and picking a setup which you find the most comfortable.
Razer also boasts that the Sabertooth will be a more sturdy controller, claiming that more attention has been paid to details such as the choice of materials used to make the controller, along with stringent quality control checks. The Sabertooth will also sport a small OLED display at the bottom that you can program to display a variety of information. Other features of the Sabertooth include a quick-release USB connector, a lightweight detachable fiber cable, a carrying case, and a 2.5mm audio jack. The Razer Sabertooth is available for purchase via Razer’s website for $79.99, so head on over to get one for yourself or to learn more about it.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2011-05-13: Razer Onza Controller Review (Xbox 360)
- 2011-01-06: Razer Onza Tournament and Standard Editions for the Xbox 360