When was the last time you saw or used a Samsung smartphone that had a QWERTY keyboard? Mine was one that ran on Windows Mobile 5.0, so you can more or less figure out just how ancient that device was. Well, what you see above is actually the Samsung GT-B7810 that has yet to be announced, although it does seem as though it is going to continue where the Samsung Galaxy M Pro left off. Very little is known about the device at this point in time, although the hardware specifications are definitely nothing much to shout about especially in this day and age, where a 480 x 360 pixel display is not going to impress anyone, with a pretty paltry 1,200mAh battery to go along with it.
It is said that the Samsung GT-B7810 will come with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich right out of the box, so we will keep our eyes peeled and ears open for more details. Perhaps the Samsung GT-B7810 will be positioned as one of those entry-level Android smartphones that will be highly affordable and launched in developing markets.
Next Story: Sideload iOS Apps Sans Jailbreak
- 2014-04-22: Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active