Sega has taken to the App Store and Google Play to roll out Kingdom Conquest II, where this title would be the sequel to the 2010 blockbuster, obviously called Kingdom Conquest, which had picked up more than 3.5 million downloads along the way. Kingdom Conquest II was developed by SEGA Networks, and it will be a universal app which is compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and can be downloaded for free over at the App Store and for all Android-powered devices from Google Play as well.
Touted to carry a deep multiplayer experience as well as console-quality graphics, Kingdom Conquest II intends to usher mobile strategy games to the next level, where it will pick and choose what it deems to be the best elements from card battling, real time strategy, and MMORPGs. You can engage in a truly massive campaign of conquest as well as submission, with 5 classes to choose from. Be diplomatic whenever possible, and use force where necessary while learning how to forge the right alliances with other players. [Press Release]
- 2014-03-24: Dark And Edgy Sonic The Hedgehog Movie Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-17: Early Sonic Boom Character Designs Were "Traumatic" For The Sonic Team
- 2013-12-02: Shenmue 3 Trademark Filing Has Nothing To Do With The Game
- 2013-11-08: SEGA Offering Retro Console-Inspired Mobile Accessories In November
- 2013-10-25: SEGA Interested In Remaking Older Titles, Asks Fans To Make Their Voices Heard