Sega has taken to the App Store and Google Play to roll out Kingdom Conquest II, where this title would be the sequel to the 2010 blockbuster, obviously called Kingdom Conquest, which had picked up more than 3.5 million downloads along the way. Kingdom Conquest II was developed by SEGA Networks, and it will be a universal app which is compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and can be downloaded for free over at the App Store and for all Android-powered devices from Google Play as well.
Touted to carry a deep multiplayer experience as well as console-quality graphics, Kingdom Conquest II intends to usher mobile strategy games to the next level, where it will pick and choose what it deems to be the best elements from card battling, real time strategy, and MMORPGs. You can engage in a truly massive campaign of conquest as well as submission, with 5 classes to choose from. Be diplomatic whenever possible, and use force where necessary while learning how to forge the right alliances with other players. [Press Release]RELATED
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- PlayStation App Released Ahead Of PS4 Launch On iOS, Android
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Follow: sega,