One of the stars of CES this year when it comes to smartphones would definitely be Sony’s Xperia Z, which is not only dust- but water-proof as well, and this bad boy is said to hit Japan this coming February 9th, making it arrive in that part of the world just in time for Valentine’s Day. Yes sir, all you expatriates living in the Land of the Rising Sun, this is the phone to get, as it allows you to run through the pouring rain to open up the car so that you can drive to the porch and pick up your beau, all without having to worry about your phone getting soaked. Definitely ups the ante when it comes to making you a man’s man.
Not only that, the February 9th release date is starting to look real good since actual working Xperia Z demo units have begun to arrive at Japan’s stores, but until an official announcement from the folks over at Sony Mobile is released, we shall look forward in anticipation, keeping our fingers crossed for any word.
Next Story: America Auctioned Off In Japan’s Yahoo Auctions
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-03-03: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-08-13: 100 Sony Xperia Z Handsets Used In A Fashion Project
- 2013-08-06: Sony XPERIA Z Users Complain of Build Quality in Forums
- 2013-08-01: Sony Shipped 9.6 Million Smartphones Last Quarter
- 2013-07-31: Sony Xperia Z And Xperia ZL Gets New Firmware Updates