2013 looks like a good year for games with titles such as Gears of War: Judgement, BioShock: Infinite and Grand Theft Auto V, which is why it is not surprising that Ubisoft has decided to delay the launch of Splinter Cell: Blacklist until the 20th of August 2013. Of course this is pure speculation, but given that those titles carry a hefty amount of weight behind them, especially Grand Theft Auto V, it wouldn’t be a stretch of the imagination if that was indeed Ubisoft’s strategy. Splinter Cell: Blacklist will be arriving for the usual platforms such as Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and the PC. Unfortunately there is no word on whether it will be launching on the Nintendo Wii U, although at one point it was rumored that it was but until today there has not been any official word on the matter. In any case we guess this is bad news for gamers looking forward to the game, but in the meantime we guess there are plenty of other games being released that you could probably occupy your time with until then!
- 2014-04-21: 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned