[CES 2013] Just like how you do not come in between a Nazgul and its prey, so too, should you know better than to come between a lady and the handbag of her choice. Case in point, when you lay your eyes on the Rebecca Minkoff for Stellé Audio Clutch, you know that you are going to want one – or die trying, anyways. This stylish audio accessory will open itself up to deliver a world of rich and clear sound, despite coming in such a compact form factor. Touted to be a powerful Hi-Fi audio system, it will even be equipped with digital stereo Bluetooth connectivity, now how about that for sending audio wirelessly and seamlessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device?
It claims a range of up to 50 feet, but somehow we do have our reservations as most of the time, Bluetooth works best within 30 feet or so, although on paper, there is a 30 meter range that ought to comfortably place it at 150 feet thereabouts. Ah well, we will let the reviewers worry about that when the time comes. When closed, the Rebecca Minkoff for Stellé Audio Clutch comes across as an elegant and fashionable accessory, which is tiny enough to accessorize for a night on the town, or even slip into your carry-on whenever you travel.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo