[CES 2013] It’s another day here at CES 2013 and Huawei is taking the wraps off its first ever Windows Phone 8 smartphone called the Ascend W1. The Huawei Ascend W1 features a 4-inch IPS LCD display with a 480 x 800 resolution, and it is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8230 processor and an Adreno 305 GPU. The Ascend W1 packs a 1950 mAh battery which, according to Huawei, is enough to deliver over 470 hours of standby time.
The rest of the Ascend W1′s features have yet to be seen as we’re still waiting for our chance to get our hands-on of the device. But judging from afar, the device looks nice and well-designed. It comes in blue, red, black, and white. As for its availability, Huawei says that it will be first coming to China and Russia this month, with plans of hitting the U.S. and Europe soon. The price has yet to be confirmed.
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-07: Huawei Ascend D2 Touted As Most Powerful Smartphone Currently Available
- 2013-01-07: Huawei Ascend Mate Announced
- 2013-01-07: Huawei Press Conference Live
- 2013-01-01: Huawei W1 And Ascend Mate Official Images Leaked