[CES 2013] It’s another day here at CES 2013 and Huawei is taking the wraps off its first ever Windows Phone 8 smartphone called the Ascend W1. The Huawei Ascend W1 features a 4-inch IPS LCD display with a 480 x 800 resolution, and it is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8230 processor and an Adreno 305 GPU. The Ascend W1 packs a 1950 mAh battery which, according to Huawei, is enough to deliver over 470 hours of standby time.
The rest of the Ascend W1′s features have yet to be seen as we’re still waiting for our chance to get our hands-on of the device. But judging from afar, the device looks nice and well-designed. It comes in blue, red, black, and white. As for its availability, Huawei says that it will be first coming to China and Russia this month, with plans of hitting the U.S. and Europe soon. The price has yet to be confirmed.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- BlackBerry Likely To Replace Hardware Business With Software Services [Rumor]
- Get 50GB Free Amazon Cloud Drive Storage With Purchase Of Select Android Phones
- Follow: ascend w1, CES, CES 2013, Huawei, windows phone 8,