[CES 2013] Japanese consumer electronics conglomerate, Toshiba, is proving that it is leading the TV innovation by taking the wraps off its 4K LED TV series today at CES 2013. Enter the Toshiba L9300 Ultra HD 4K LED TV Series. We’ve seen the 84-inch model, which looks amazingly crisp and clear. The color rendering is beautiful too. Unfortunately, the room was pretty dark, so we couldn’t judge the build quality and evaluate the actual thickness of the chassis. But nevertheless, the stand seems elegantly designed and surprisingly discreet, despite having to support such a huge display.
Toshiba says that the L9300 Ultra HD 4K LED TV Series will be available in 58-inch, 65-inch and 84-inch class screen sizes. They are powered by Toshiba’s CEVO 4K quad+dual core processor and they also feature what it calls a ClearScan 240Hz refresh rate technology that creates clearer and smoother fast motion video. The L9300 Series also features include Toshiba’s CQ Engine technology for superior picture quality controls, 4K upscaling and 2D-to-3D conversion, and an ultra-slim bezel with a sophisticated gun-metal trim and matching frame stand. Availability and pricing are expected to be announced soon.
Next Story: Live Blog At LG CES Press Conference
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 2014-02-12: Detachable vs. Clamshell Ultrabooks: What Side Are You On? [Promoted]
- 2014-01-06: Toshiba L8400 & L9400 HDTVs For 4K Enthusiasts
- 2013-01-09: Haier TVs Feature Roku Streaming Stick Compatibility
- 2013-01-08: Radioline Goes to the Connected TVs with Mstar and to the Car with Parrot
- 2013-01-07: Toshiba Cloud TV
- 2012-12-26: LG Display Teases Its Display Lineup For CES 2013