[CES 2013] Japanese consumer electronics conglomerate, Toshiba, is proving that it is leading the TV innovation by taking the wraps off its 4K LED TV series today at CES 2013. Enter the Toshiba L9300 Ultra HD 4K LED TV Series. We’ve seen the 84-inch model, which looks amazingly crisp and clear. The color rendering is beautiful too. Unfortunately, the room was pretty dark, so we couldn’t judge the build quality and evaluate the actual thickness of the chassis. But nevertheless, the stand seems elegantly designed and surprisingly discreet, despite having to support such a huge display.
Toshiba says that the L9300 Ultra HD 4K LED TV Series will be available in 58-inch, 65-inch and 84-inch class screen sizes. They are powered by Toshiba’s CEVO 4K quad+dual core processor and they also feature what it calls a ClearScan 240Hz refresh rate technology that creates clearer and smoother fast motion video. The L9300 Series also features include Toshiba’s CQ Engine technology for superior picture quality controls, 4K upscaling and 2D-to-3D conversion, and an ultra-slim bezel with a sophisticated gun-metal trim and matching frame stand. Availability and pricing are expected to be announced soon.
Next Story: Live Blog At LG CES Press Conference
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!