AT&T took the wraps off its LTE-toting mobile hotspot dubbed as the AT&T Unite earlier this month, but didn’t specify how much it will cost. Well, today, the carrier is announcing that the AT&T Unite will be available for $0.99 together with a two-year contract on February 8th. Sporting a 2.4-inch touchscreen display, the AT&T Unite promises to connect up to ten Wi-Fi-enabled devices at once. Going in par with AT&T’s blazing LTE speeds is its 10-hour battery life, which should be enough for road warriors.
The touchscreen displays information such as data usage status, Wi-Fi network details, and settings. AT&T customers can enjoy the portable hotspot together with the carrier’s flexible plans – individual, family, or shared. As mentioned before, adding a mobile hotspot device to a Mobile Share plan will cost you around $20 a month. “When combined with the nation’s largest 4G network and our flexible Mobile Share plans, AT&T Unite offers a tremendous value for customers that are looking for reliable internet service while on-the-go,” says Jeff Bradley, the Senior Vice President of Devices and Developer Services at AT&T.
Next Story: Sony Vaio T Ultrabooks Hit Online Stores
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-02-19: Surface 2 With LTE Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-02-17: AT&T LTE Moto G Possible
- 2013-06-19: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Appears On The FCC With AT&T LTE Bands Supported
- 2013-04-30: AT&T 4G LTE Switched On In 20 New Markets
- 2013-04-10: AT&T Rolls Out LTE To Six New Markets