Google recently gave us a glimpse as to what Google Glass users can expect from their experience with the device once it’s released. The video really impressed us with how easily Google Glass will become integrated with our everyday lives as we’ll be able to take photos, record video and initiate hangouts with very little effort. We’re sure after you watched Google’s video, you shouted at your screen, “WHEN CAN I GET IT AND HOW MUCH SHEKELS WILL IT COST?!?”
Google has confirmed with The Verge today they plan to have a “fully-polished” version of Google Glass available to consumers by the end of 2013. As for how many shekels it will cost you, surprisingly it probably won’t break your bank account as it’ll go on sale for “less than $1,500.” We couldn’t be the only ones to have thought it would cost at least $5,000 for Google Glass, right?
If you would prefer not to wait until Google decides to make Google Glass available to the public to purchase, and you consider yourself a “creative individual,” you can proceed to pre-order the Explorer headset, although know that you’ll need to be approved by the company in order to actually purchase them. In other words, couch potatoes need not apply.
Next Story: Nokia Catwalk To Be Super Svelte?
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors