Google recently gave us a glimpse as to what Google Glass users can expect from their experience with the device once it’s released. The video really impressed us with how easily Google Glass will become integrated with our everyday lives as we’ll be able to take photos, record video and initiate hangouts with very little effort. We’re sure after you watched Google’s video, you shouted at your screen, “WHEN CAN I GET IT AND HOW MUCH SHEKELS WILL IT COST?!?”
Google has confirmed with The Verge today they plan to have a “fully-polished” version of Google Glass available to consumers by the end of 2013. As for how many shekels it will cost you, surprisingly it probably won’t break your bank account as it’ll go on sale for “less than $1,500.” We couldn’t be the only ones to have thought it would cost at least $5,000 for Google Glass, right?
If you would prefer not to wait until Google decides to make Google Glass available to the public to purchase, and you consider yourself a “creative individual,” you can proceed to pre-order the Explorer headset, although know that you’ll need to be approved by the company in order to actually purchase them. In other words, couch potatoes need not apply.
Next Story: Nokia Catwalk To Be Super Svelte?
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2013-05-06: Google Glass Parodied On Saturday Night Live
- 2013-04-18: Google Will Brick Your Google Glass If Its Resold, Loaned Out
- 2013-04-16: Google Glass Specs Reveal 5MP Camera, 25-Inch Display, All-Day Battery Life
- 2013-03-27: Google Chooses 8,000 Winners To Pay $1,500 To Wear Google Glass
- 2013-03-12: Google Glass Will Support Prescription Glasses