For the rich and profile-conscious, Gresso is the brand to be endorsed. After taking the wraps off its luxurious iPhone 5 bumper last year, the company is now announcing a new one-of-a-kind phone that is made from polished titanium. Enter Gresso’s Cruiser Titanium series, available in three models – Cruiser Titanium, Cruiser Titanium Black, and Cruiser Titanium Solid – priced at $2500, $2000, and $1800, respectively. The Cruiser Titanium combines elegant design, unique materials, precision technology, and handwork. Gresso says that it has traversed a completely new realm with the creation of the phone.
For example, building the case alone involves 9 stages overall. First, the case holds 6-stage polishing process, followed by 3-stage hand polishing with various abrasive pastes creating a glossy blade effect, Gresso said. The result is a titanium case that can withstand extreme loads, resist dents, and ensure twists. Gresso also used a unique tinting technology to achieve the deep black color on the phone. The phone keyboard is also traditionally cut from steel, and each key button is polished by hand. Features include a 2-inch display with a 240 x 320 resolution, 30MB of internal memory, a microSD card slot, a 2-megapixel camera, and Symbian S40 OS. Unbelievable!
Next Story: Google Acquires Channel Intelligence
- 2013-12-22: Gresso's Radical R1 Titanium Smartphone Will Set You Back $1,800
- 2013-02-06: Gresso Cruiser Titanium Is The World's First Polished Titanium Mobile Phone
- 2012-11-01: Gresso's Regal Titanium luxury phone will cost you $4,500
- 2012-09-10: Gresso's $3000 bumber case for iPhone 5
- 2012-07-26: Gresso Cruiser Air Black going for a cool $1,700
- 2012-03-23: Gresso Regal Black is part of Avantgarde collection