Remember HTC’s big do not too long ago, when they announced their new flagship device, the HTC One, in New York City slightly more than a week ago? Well, it seems that the HTC One will live up to its namesake, by being the only one from the One range that will be introduced this year, which will definitely go up against tradition as we have seen different Ones appear in the past, such as the HTC One X, HTC One S, and HTC One V, which were duly joined by other variants including the One X+, One SV and One VX later on last year.
Well, the recently introduced flagship HTC One is meant to be a heavy hitter right out of the stable doors, and will be the only device to carry the HTC One name throughout the year, or at least that is what we managed to pick up from Phil Roberson, who is currently head of HTC for the UK and Ireland. I guess there will be no more HTC One family for 2013, the HTC One is it if you are shopping for a flagship device from HTC throughout the year.
Next Story: LG And Huawei Firefox OS Phones Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6