I know when I was a kid, I did dig my heels into this book known as “The Giant Book of Fantastic Facts”, and there were recorded instances of humans spontaneously combusting, although the clothes that they were wearing were not even singed one bit. Well, the modern day equivalent of such phenomena has thankfully not involved humans, but rather, smartphones, such as the Apple iPhone 4S in particular. Shibani Bhujle, a marketing manager in New York City, claims that her one year old white iPhone 4S spontaneously combusted and just like H.R. Giger’s Alien, began to ooze acid which subsequently burnt her fingers.
Bhujle said, “My iPhone was on a coffee table and randomly the power went off,” and when she tried to turn it hot, the device was already heating up, before the battery started to melt with liquid oozing out. She then went over to an Apple Store with hopes of resolving this issue, and even to obtain a replacement iPhone 4S, but needless to say, her efforts were turned down by the folks at Apple. Do you think that she has a legit case to pursue?
|Key Specs||iPhone 4s|
|Processor/Soc Name||A5, 2-core, GHz|
|Max. Total Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||1432 mAh|
|Complete product data||Apple iPhone 4s Full specs|