If you’ve been debating on possibly purchasing a new Motorola smartphone, this next week and a half would be the best time to finally take the plunge as Google is announcing a new promotion that will make you $50 bucks richer if you purchase one of the eligible Motorola devices.
Starting today until March 4, you can earn a $50 gift card if your purchase any of the following devices: DROID RAZR M, DROID RAZR HD, DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX, DROID 4, ATRIX HD, ATRIX 2, PHOTON Q LTE, PHOTON 4G, TITANIUM, ADMIRAL, ELECTRIFY M, ELECTRIFY 2, ELECTRIFY, DEFY XT.
You can pick up your Motorola device from either a local wireless retailer or straight from Motorola themselves. Once you make your purchase, you’ll need to wait up to two weeks in order for your rebate to be processed. Once you’re given your $50 Google Play gift card, you’ll need to redeem it before May 18, or else it’ll spoil and leave a rotten smell in your wallet or email inbox.RELATED
- Verizon Moto X Now Selling On Amazon For $0.01
- FCC Wants U.S. Carriers To Follow Phone Unlocking Guidelines
- PayPal Beacon Will Provide Hands-Free Automatic Payments To Retailers
- Facebook Plans To Test PayPal-Like Mobile Payment Service
- PayPal Testing Photo Verification Payment Process In U.K.
- Follow: Google, Motorola,