If you’ve been debating on possibly purchasing a new Motorola smartphone, this next week and a half would be the best time to finally take the plunge as Google is announcing a new promotion that will make you $50 bucks richer if you purchase one of the eligible Motorola devices.
Starting today until March 4, you can earn a $50 gift card if your purchase any of the following devices: DROID RAZR M, DROID RAZR HD, DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX, DROID 4, ATRIX HD, ATRIX 2, PHOTON Q LTE, PHOTON 4G, TITANIUM, ADMIRAL, ELECTRIFY M, ELECTRIFY 2, ELECTRIFY, DEFY XT.
You can pick up your Motorola device from either a local wireless retailer or straight from Motorola themselves. Once you make your purchase, you’ll need to wait up to two weeks in order for your rebate to be processed. Once you’re given your $50 Google Play gift card, you’ll need to redeem it before May 18, or else it’ll spoil and leave a rotten smell in your wallet or email inbox.
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-03-14: Google Held Motorola Back From Creating A "True" Google Phone, According To Report
- 2014-02-13: Motorola CEO Is Now Heading To Dropbox
- 2014-02-04: Lenovo Intended On Acquiring Motorola Several Years Ago
- 2014-01-29: Google Gets To Keep Motorola's Project Ara