When you consider how much of a double-edged sword Ubisoft’s recent Rayman Legends announcement was, ultimately fans of the side-scrolling action title are left to suffer as there won’t be any version of the game released until September.
The delay not only affected fans, which we’re sure many of you took to your social network of choice to vent your frustrations, but it also affected the developers behind Rayman Legends. Because of the outpouring of support from its fans, Ubisoft has decided to provide some more Rayman goodness this coming April in the form of an online challenge mode.
The Wii U exclusive Rayman Legends challenge mode will come with an online leaderboard in addition to daily and weekly multiplayer challengers. Best of all, the online challenge mode will be completely free to download.
A Rayman Legends demo is already available on the Wii U eShop, but this additional online challenge mode, especially with its daily and weekly content, will whet the appetites of side-scrolling fans everywhere. It would have been nice if Rayman Legends was released by now on Wii U, but we guess this is the second best thing to it.RELATED
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Follow: ubisoft,