Samsung has plenty of first hand experience when it comes to going to court, especially when they have been doing this dance with Apple across different continents in the past year with varying degrees of success. Having said that, Samsung has recently filed for new Galaxy and ATIV trademarks for their upcoming device names, which means we will definitely be seeing brand new Samsung smartphones and at least one ATIV device coming our way soon.
In the US, Samsung filed for trademark protection for the likes of the Galaxy S Kit, Galaxy S Mate, Galaxy S Impact, and Galaxy S Act, whereas across the pond in a separate European trademark filing, Samsung has laid claim to the ATIV Zexy moniker. No idea on whether that will be a tablet or a smartphone, but we sure as heck hope that its looks will live up to its name! What do you think of the new names? Certainly the Galaxy S range is going to see a fair number of additions, but the main player under that family tree would still be the Galaxy S4 that has been rumored to be officially announced this coming March 15th.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo