We know Samsung is working on an 8-inch tablet in the Galaxy Note family which we have a feeling will be making its debut at MWC later this month. Three variants are expected when Samsung finally unveils the device and we’ve seen photos of the device leaked on the Internet, but the company may have just ruined its own reveal by possibly leaking the Galaxy Note 8.0 in a promotional image.
The origins of the possible leak came from yesterday’s announcement of making a red Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE available just in time for Valentine’s Day. According to the eagle-eyed readers of SammyHub, the small tablet that is hanging above the chef’s head may just be the Galaxy Note 8.
The tablet in question certainly isn’t large enough to be considered a Galaxy Note 10.1. The tablet also matches with the leaked images that were previously leaked. If that isn’t a shot of the Galaxy Note 8, then Samsung may have trolled the Internet by throwing up a completely fictional tablet in their promotional images. Chances are the tablet in question is indeed the Galaxy Note 8, which we still don’t know why exactly Samsung decided to place it in their ad for the red Galaxy Note 10.1 to begin with.
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-03-27: Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900F With Updated CF-Auto-Root Tool
- 2014-03-13: Samsung Dominates 65% Of Global Android Market [Report]
- 2014-03-05: Android 4.4 Kitkat Update In Galaxy S4 And Galaxy Note 3 Drops Benchmark Optimization
- 2013-03-01: Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month
- 2013-02-08: Report: Samsung Galaxy 8.0 Will Be Available In Three Variations