There’s been a veil of secrecy revolving around the Samsung Galaxy S4 the moment the Galaxy S3 was released as smartphone consumers are often looking for what’s next rather than appreciating what they have in their pocket. We’ve heard rumors of the Galaxy S4 possibly featuring touchless gesture inputs, an S Pen like its Galaxy Note cousin and Samsung’s 8-core Exynos 5 chipset.
A new benchmark that may give us a look into the Samsung Galaxy S4 has been leaked giving the device a model number of SHV-E300S. This Samsung device features Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and may put to bed the rumors of it being equipped with a Exynos 5 Octa processor. The device that’s featured in the benchmark leak is running a Qualcomm MSM8960 processor clocked at 1.9GHz as well as having a display resolution of 1920 x 1080, which the latter has been rumored for the S4 in the past.
At this point these benchmarks could be fake when you consider the high probability of Samsung delivering their Exynos 5 Octa processor inside of their Galaxy S4, although the 1920 x 1080 resolution may hint at this being the Galaxy S4. Either way, we’ll have to wait until Samsung makes their official announcement so we could stop riding the rumor train.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Follow: Exynos 5 Octa, Galaxy S4, qualcomm, Samsung,
- Seen at: gottabemobile