We’re expecting the Samsung Galaxy S4 to be announced on March 14, although at this point it’s anyone’s guess what exactly Samsung is planning to feature in their highly-anticipated smartphone. A little over a week ago, we reported on a spec sheet that may have leaked the Galaxy S4′s specs, and today, we’re hearing of another report of the phone’s specs that offers a few differences.
The Galaxy S4 was previously believed to come with an Exynos 5440 processor clocked at 1.4GHz, a 5-inch Full HD display, Android 4.2 and 2GB of RAM. Today’s possible leak still suggests we could see a 5-inch Full HD device running Android 4.2 which is equipped with 2GB of RAM, but once again, the Galaxy S4′s processor is now believed to be the 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor we heard it would run earlier this month.
The Galaxy S4 is also believed to come in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB variants equipped with a 13-megapixel camera and will be offered in either black or white.
The possible leak is coming from an unnamed source who adds to their credibility by posting an image of the Galaxy S4 booting up.
Either way, we are certainly looking forward to the Galaxy S4′s reveal, which once again we expect to happen in just a few weeks.
Next Story: Lenovo Android Tablets Announced
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before