For all Samsung Galaxy S4 enthusiasts, here’s a new rumor regarding the Wifi capability of the device. The S4 is rumored to have 802.11ac WiFi technology, also known as 5G Wifi. 5G Wifi is pretty fast, with speeds comparable to wired connection. The device will apparently have the Broadcom BCM4335 chip, which has 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 4.0 and FM radio technology incorporated in one chip.
There have been a lot of rumors regarding the specs of the Galaxy S4, some pointing to a 5-inch full HD display, an 8 core processor, a 13MP camera and 2GB RAM. No official specification sheet is available. Rumored to come in two flavors, one for the American consumers and one for Europeans, the device is also rumored to include Eye tracking technology.
According to an earlier rumor, the launch date is expected as March 15th, with the device to be released in April. If the Galaxy S4 does come with a Broadcom BCM4335 chip and has the capability of 5G Wifi, then the S4 will be head to head with the new Apple iPhone. Then again, rumors about the Galaxy S4 are appearing almost everyday.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2010-04-11: Samsung NC20 Netbook HD Video Decoder Hack