For all Samsung Galaxy S4 enthusiasts, here’s a new rumor regarding the Wifi capability of the device. The S4 is rumored to have 802.11ac WiFi technology, also known as 5G Wifi. 5G Wifi is pretty fast, with speeds comparable to wired connection. The device will apparently have the Broadcom BCM4335 chip, which has 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 4.0 and FM radio technology incorporated in one chip.
There have been a lot of rumors regarding the specs of the Galaxy S4, some pointing to a 5-inch full HD display, an 8 core processor, a 13MP camera and 2GB RAM. No official specification sheet is available. Rumored to come in two flavors, one for the American consumers and one for Europeans, the device is also rumored to include Eye tracking technology.
According to an earlier rumor, the launch date is expected as March 15th, with the device to be released in April. If the Galaxy S4 does come with a Broadcom BCM4335 chip and has the capability of 5G Wifi, then the S4 will be head to head with the new Apple iPhone. Then again, rumors about the Galaxy S4 are appearing almost everyday.
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Follow: broadcom, Samsung,
- Seen at: android.gs