We caught wind of the Sonos Playbar a few months ago thanks to FCC filing leaks, but today, Sonos is making things official.
The Sonos Playbar features nine drivers inside of it, three of which are tweeters while the remaining six are mid-range drivers. The Playbar has a modern one-piece design, is made of a combination of a matte cloth exterior and aluminum finishes, and can plug directly into your TV with a digital optical cables, and can be integrated with a Sonos wireless music system. The Playbar even features a Night Mode, which will keep the noise level down for those of you with light sleepers in your family.
The Playbar is now available for pre-order and will be released next month for a cool $700.
Ultimately, the Sonos Playbar is being targeted at those of you who already own the company’s speaker system as it doesn’t include a built-in subwoofer. If you’re one of those happy Sonos customers, then head over to Sonos’ website to get your pre-order on.RELATED
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Follow: sonos,