What do you have in your basement? Some monsters, or perhaps plenty of junk to be sorted out? Well, Jason Shron of Canada has a far more active imagination and plenty of willpower to turn his basement into a full-sized replica of a passenger car, in particular one from Canada’s Via Rail TurboTrain. Why the Via Rail TurboTrain? Well, this is the train that he would ride when he was just a wee lad, from Toronto all the way to Montreal in order to visit his grandma back then.
You can say that Jason’s efforts have proved to be extremely realistic, and most of the credit would go to stripping out a genuine car that was targeted for the scrap heap. Of course, just as hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and neither would you want to get in the way of a determined person, so too, does Jason possess the kind of determination to up the realism ante by installing an audio system for the spanking new train carriage. So, what do you want to do with your basement remodeling plan again?
Next Story: Blackberry Files Patent For A 180-Degree Hinge
- 2014-04-20: DIY Web-Shooter To Complement Your Cyclops Ruby Quartz Visor
- 2014-03-27: DIY ‘Cyclops’ Laser Visor Lets You Cosplay As An X-Man
- 2014-03-26: Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: Toro-bots Help Out In Your Garden Reorganization Effort