What do you have in your basement? Some monsters, or perhaps plenty of junk to be sorted out? Well, Jason Shron of Canada has a far more active imagination and plenty of willpower to turn his basement into a full-sized replica of a passenger car, in particular one from Canada’s Via Rail TurboTrain. Why the Via Rail TurboTrain? Well, this is the train that he would ride when he was just a wee lad, from Toronto all the way to Montreal in order to visit his grandma back then.
You can say that Jason’s efforts have proved to be extremely realistic, and most of the credit would go to stripping out a genuine car that was targeted for the scrap heap. Of course, just as hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and neither would you want to get in the way of a determined person, so too, does Jason possess the kind of determination to up the realism ante by installing an audio system for the spanking new train carriage. So, what do you want to do with your basement remodeling plan again?RELATED
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Microsoft's Original Plan For Nokia Might Have Been To Purchase An Equity Stake
- Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- Follow: diy,