We’re sure that there are gamers out there who eat, breathe, and sleep Tencent’s League of Legends game. However in China it looks like you will be able to do just that as an unofficial League of Legends themed restaurant has been opened. The restaurant has been named Demacia which is a city-state within the game, and unsurprisingly the staff all dress up as characters from the game, and the menu features items named after the game, such as a dish called Cassiopeia. In fact once you’re done eating, you will also be able to play League of Legends in the café as well. Unfortunately this is not an official restaurant as Tencent Games’ spokesperson, Xiong Mao, the developer has nothing to do with this restaurant. We’re not sure if they will be taking legal action, but for now would any of you guys be interested in visiting such a restaurant?
Next Story: Pedego Trail Tracker Electric Fatbike
- 2014-01-20: UK Porn Filter Causes Havoc With League Of Legends Patches
- 2013-12-26: League Of Legends' Justin Carter's Motion To Quash Terrorist Threat Case Denied
- 2013-12-05: League Of Legends Snowdown Mode Teased
- 2013-08-27: Riot Games Looking To Develop League Of Legends App For iOS And Android
- 2013-08-21: League Of Legends Hacked; Account Data, Credit Card Info Stolen