Seeing how many rumors of the PlayStation 4 and next-generation Xbox have been circulating over the past few months, it’s safe to say the next generation of video game consoles will soon be upon us. How soon has been anyone’s guess, but if some leaked marketing materials for Ubisoft’s upcoming game Watch Dogs is to be believed, then you better start saving up now to buy your next-generation consoles this holiday season.
When Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs debuted at E3 2012, we knew it would be a next-generation game shortly after its debut that would make its way to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 as well. Leaked promotional materials were obtained by Kotaku which call Watch Dogs a game for “all home consoles” expected to be released this holiday season.
This leaked promotional material pretty much confirms the PlayStation 4 and next-generation Xbox will be made available this holiday season, which means you have nine months of saving to plan if you expect to pick either one of them up later this year.RELATED
- Sony Predicts The PS4 Will Outsell The PS3
- Nintendo Wii U Expected To Dominate Christmas Sales, According To Play.com
- EA Stocks Dip After Announcing Halt On Battlefield 4 DLCs
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Follow: PlayStation 4, PS4, ubisoft, xbox 720,