There’s no doubt Ubisoft’s upcoming Assassin’s Creed 4 is already a highly-anticipated game even after being announced just a few weeks ago. We know we can expect there to be a lot of pirates, naval combat and even a healthy dose of whaling. With how much content we can already expect in the game, it’s no wonder to hear Ubisoft is tapping seven different studios to help create the game.
Yes – you read that right. Ubisoft has seven different development studios helping with Assassin’s Creed 4. The company usually had one rather large team within one studio handling all of the work for the next Assassin’s Creed game. Assassin’s Creed 4 will be developed by Ubisoft Montreal, Kiev, Quebec and Signapore, who will handle the game’s main campaign. Ubisoft Sofia will handle the modern day scenarios, while Ubisoft Annecy and Bucharest will work on the game’s multiplayer.
Having several studios working together to produce an Assassin’s Creed game will hopefully result in a memorable game when it’s released later this year. Which reminds me, I really need to play through Assassin’s Creed 3 if I’m ever to keep up with what goes on in Assassin’s Creed 4.RELATED
- Peggle 2 Headed To Xbox One December 9
- Minecraft's Opera 'OPERAcraft' To Be Livestreamed This Week
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag 'Freedom Cry' DLC Releasing Dec. 17
- Nintendo 2DS Bundled With Pokemon X/Y Coming Dec. 6
- New Need For Speed Rivals Trailer Appear
- Follow: assassin's creed, assassin's creed 4, ubisoft,
- Seen at: edge-online