Overhaul Games is certainly doing a great service for the gaming community, especially when they are working to port Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition for folks who tend to game on the Android-powered platform. The thing is, one of the weaknesses (which in some strange way, is also a strength) of the Android platform would be its diversity, considering how there are so many different versions as well as models of Android devices in the market, leaving Overhaul Games wondering just where they should prioritize their development efforts at.
This requires a clarion call to the gaming community, and Overhaul Games is interested to hear your feedback on just which Android device would most probably be use to enjoy Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition. According to Trent Oster, Creative Director on Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, “The team is working hard to bring one of the greatest role-playing games of all time, Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, to Android devices. However, we’re a small team and need to make sure we focus our efforts on the devices our players are actually using.”
Which tablet do you think will be on pole position to provide the optimal Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition experience?
Next Story: Minecraft 1.5 Redstone Update Available
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android