With the launch of Blackberry 10, we’re sure many are wondering what will happen to the Blackberry Playbook tablet. Will it be seeing a Blackberry 10 update? Well the good news is that if you enjoyed the current version of the Playbook, it seems that later on in 2013, Blackberry will be launching the Blackberry 10 version of the Playbook tablet. This was revealed by Mike Al Mefleh, the director of product management at Blackberry who confirmed it to Emirates24|7 by saying, “We have a very clear road map. The company will launch six additional new devices in 2013,” with the Playbook being one of them. We’re not sure what are the other devices that will be launched in 2013, although we can safely assume that the Q10 QWERTY Blackberry 10 smartphone will be one of them. Either way we’ll keep our eyes peeled so be sure to check back with us at a later date for additional information.
- Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade