Gears of War: Judgment is just a week and a half away from its release, which means we can expect to learn a little bit more about Kilo Squad before the events that occurred during Gears of War even happened. The game takes place immediately after Emergence Day and its Kilo Squad’s mission, nay, their duty to save Halvo Bay from the unstoppable Locust.
Gears of War: Judgment’s debut TV commercial may not have impressed us, but the game’s new cinematic trailer more than makes up for it as you can certainly feel the tension that’s building up in the game from the opening sequence. I mean, we see Baird salute someone and then get punched in the face and dragged off to stand trial. Then, all hell breaks lose as the Locust attack during Baird’s trial.
The cinematic trailer also highlights some of the multiplayer action we can expect in Gears of War: Judgment, which introduces a class-based multiplayer mode in addition to tons of explosions and blood. Two things Gears of War players already know is a staple of the series.
Next Story: 3D Printed Skull Implant Ready For Action
- 2013-11-30: Microsoft Having Active Discussions About Gears Of War's Future
- 2013-11-27: Gears Of War, Shoot Many Robots Free In December For Xbox Games With Gold
- 2013-04-19: Gears Of War: Judgment 'Call To Arms' Map Pack Available On April 23
- 2013-04-02: Gears of War: Judgment Patched
- 2013-03-29: Gears Of War: Judgment Makes First Add-On Available Free For Limited Time
- 2013-03-19: Gears of War: Judgment Now Available Exclusively On Xbox 360
- 2013-03-04: Gears Of War: Judgment 'Cheevos' Commercial Focuses On Multiplayer Hijinks
- 2013-02-20: New Gears of War: Judgment Video Highlights Multiplayer Modes, Weapons
- 2013-02-20: Gears of War: Judgment Leaks Onto Torrent Sites; Microsoft Warns Hackers
- 2013-02-11: Gears of War: Judgment Walmart Pre-Order Gets You Choice Of Gears 2 or 3