Out with the old, and in with the new. Granted, Google Reader is an RSS reader, and what we are going to focus on here would be Google Keep, a potential note taking service that will most probably be in the same vein as Evernote or Pocket, and it has also been given the codename “Memento” that definitely sheds more light on what the entire shebang is all about. Google did leave some digital “bread crumbs” behind, such as the URL https://drive.google.com/keep/ which incidentally, directs you to a fake “Page Not Found”, while the URL http://g.co/keep sends you to a non-existent Play Store app.
Not only that, you will be able to check out the service’s favicons here and here. It was discovered that a link for Google Keep was discovered in a screenshot for Instant Preview in the Android browser back in July last year, where “Add to Google Keep” might eventually be a common feature that we see in websites from now on. What do you think?
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week