It is safe to assume that the iPhone 5S will most likely resemble the iPhone 5, with the main differences being under the hood. However the question is what will Apple go with for the iPhone 6, presumably with a release for 2014? While we will have to wait for the inevitable leaks or official announcement, designer Abel Verdezoto I has come up with his own concept of what the iPhone 6 could look like (pictured above). This particular concept is a pretty drastic departure from the current design and loses the more rounded edges in favor of sharper corners. It also appears to have taken on a chrome-like edge which is reminiscent of the iPhone 3GS. We’re not sure what sort of size we are looking at here, but if we had to guess, it’s probably based on the rumored 4.8” rumored display that the iPhone 6 is supposed to feature. To be honest this particular concept reminds us a bit of the Sony Xperia Z, which is a good thing, but what do you guys say, aye or nay?
Next Story: Battlefield 4 To Skip The Wii U
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-14: iPhone 6 Price Might Get A Bump [Analyst]
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Research Shows High Interest In iPhone 6 Due To Larger Display Rumors
- 2014-04-08: More iPhone 6 Concept Renders Based On Leaked Schematics