LG has just announced that they managed to sell over 10 million LTE smartphones around the globe, which is definitely just fruits for their labor. It seems that South Korean company LG has put in a fair amount of aggressiveness in pushing their way into 4G markets, where they have rolled out a combination of the best hardware as well as advanced 4G LTE technologies.
Dr. Jong-seok Park, President and CEO of the LG Mobile Communications Company, said, “Aggressive pushing forward with 4G LTE technology allows LG satisfy the needs of consumers and is a huge factor in our growing success in global LTE smartphone sales. Having established ourselves as a major industry player, we will continue to expand our footprint in the global LTE market with a wider range of differentiated, high quality LTE smartphones.”
For the rest of 2013, LG push in the LTE department would definitely include the Optimus F series that targets users who are trying to adjust to the transition from 3G to 4G LTE networks in other less developed countries. [Press Release]
Next Story: Samsung To Pay Less To Apple In Damages?
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2012-11-27: LG Explains Reason Behind LTE Modem Of Nexus 4
- 2012-05-27: LG sells over 3 million LTE smartphones
- 2012-04-27: LG Optimus True HD LTE arrives in Europe and Asia
- 2011-11-14: LG Nitro HD spotted in the wild
- 2011-09-23: LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) spotted again