Blizzard Entertainment released a new trailer of Diablo III for PlayStation 3. They also let gamers at the Pax East conference play the game, which is taking place this weekend in Boston. There’s nothing radically different in Diablo III for PlayStation 3, though UI changes have been made to accommodate the DualShock controller. The new control system is definitely user friendly and the new dynamic camera system is top notch.
The PS3 version is exactly the same as its PC counterpart. Settings for Monster Power, Paragon levels after level 60, PvP etc. It also comes with 4 player split screen co-op allowing you to get in on the Diablo III action with three friends. Blizzard Entertainment haven’t given a release date of Diablo III for PS3. It will also be released for the PlayStation 4, but for that to happen, the console needs to come out first. Blizzard says that Diablo isn’t going to be exclusive to Sony’s consoles, meaning that we expect it to make its way over to Microsoft’s Xbox as well as the Nintendo Wii U. On PC Diablo III sold over 12 million copies, its been a huge hit. Check out the trailer to get a sense of the gameplay on PS3.
- 2014-02-13: Sony Believes PlayStation 3 Still Has A Lot Of Life Left
- 2013-12-16: Minecraft PS3 Edition Release Date Announced To Be December 17
- 2013-12-10: Borderlands 2 On PS3 Available Free For PS Plus Subscribers Today
- 2013-11-25: Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- 2013-11-19: Sony Confirms Gran Turismo 6 Supports Microtransactions
- 2013-11-15: Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- 2013-07-26: Sony Compares PS4 With Launch PS3 To Show How Slim It Really Is [Video]
- 2013-02-21: Some Diablo 3 Gamers React Negatively To Console Idea
- 2013-02-20: Diablo 3 Will Be Arriving On the PS3/PS4