There aren’t many games that could make you jump while playing them, even if you’re playing during the middle of the day. Two games that could do this are Capcom’s Resident Evil series and Valve’s Left 4 Dead series. That’s why today’s news of both games crossing over makes complete sense. Sort of.
Resident Evil 6 PC players will be in for a special treat this spring as they’ll be able to play as the survivors from Left 4 Dead 2 in the game’s The Mercenaries No Mercy mode. Those won’t be the only characters from L4D2 to cross over to RE6 as the infected’s Witch and Mini Tank will also be adding their strength to the hordes of infected you’ll need to battle through.
On the other side of the spectrum, Left 4 Dead 2 will also be allowing Resident Evil 6 characters to crossover, namely three enemies from the game: Lepotitsa, Napad and Ogroman.
The RE6 crossover will take place on April 5, while Valve has marked the L4D2 crossover to occur in the “spring.” Best of all, the crossover will come as a completely free update for both games. So now you have no reason to not pick it up when they’re both released. That is, if you have both PC versions of RE6 and L4D2.RELATED
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Follow: capcom, left 4 dead, resident evil, resident evil 6, valve,