We’re sure that some of you guys might have been disappointed to learn that the alleged Samsung Galaxy S4 leak turned out to be a mere mockup. Alternatively given its design, we’re sure that some of you guys also felt a sense of relief. In any case while we will have to wait until the 14th of March to see what the Galaxy S4 will look like, designer Martin Hajek teamed up with the folks at GottaBeMobile to come up with their own concept of the Galaxy S4. This concept is based on the rumors of the Galaxy S4 to date, as well as being based on the previous designs of Samsung’s Galaxy S series of Android smartphones.
We have to admit that based on what we see in the concept, their concept of the Galaxy S4 looks pretty sleek as it merges the design of the Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy Note 8.0. It sports a plastic body which has been confirmed by a Samsung executive, a 4.99” Full HD display, a 13MP camera, a front-facing camera that will be utilized for rumored features like the Eye Scroll, as well as Smart Stay which made its debut in the Galaxy S3. Either way if you have a couple of minutes to spare, check it out in the video above and let us know the comments below on what you think!
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow