Boy, how fast time has flown. First of all, we kicked off 2013 with a bang by bringing you what we thought was the best that the CES showfloor had to offer, and it was followed by our efforts at the end of February at Mobile World Congress, which also saw the introduction of the mid-range LG Optimus F5 smartphone. Right now, we are about to concentrate all of our efforts and energy at CeBIT in Germany, but let us backtrack a little bit and return to what the LG Optimus F5 is all about.
On paper, the Optimus L5 is but a “normal” phone so to speak, featuring a 4.3-inch qHD display that carries a 256ppi pixel density, running on a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, accompanied by 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal memory which can be further expanded via a microSD memory card. Accompanying all of that would be a 5-megapixel shooter at the back and a 3-megapixel camera in front, while Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean has been chosen as the operating system of choice. Thing is, the LG Optimus L5 is all set to be released on Verizon, although the handset will be rebranded as the LG Lucid 2, and is tipped to hit the markets from as early as April.
Next Story: Verizon Could Sell LTE-Only Handsets Next Year
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-04: Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 LTE Announced
- 2014-02-28: Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- 2014-02-14: LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked