Earlier this year, Nintendo revealed they plan to release two system updates for its Wii U console in the spring and summer that would hopefully address a number of issues people have been experiencing with it since its launch. Seeing how we’re so close to spring, today’s system update probably had you jumping for joy at the thought it was the major update Nintendo had promised.
Unfortunately, today’s Wii U system update labeled Version 2.1.3 U only offers improvements to the system’s stability and isn’t the big one we’ve been waiting months for.
Even though your update won’t bring you the blazing-fast speeds we all expect Nintendo to deliver in their upcoming system update, Nintendo did reveal when they’d be releasing their major update, which turns out it’ll be released this April. So be sure not to get as excited as I did when I heard about today’s update because after you’ve installed it, your Wii U will still load games and its system UI as slow as it always did in the past.RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: nintendo, update, wii, wii u,